- Support for Linux is incomplete in the following ways:
Note: The developers of PetiteCloud are not Linux experts and thus any help in this area would be much appreciated
- User needs to hand make init.d entries in order to enable "boot on start" (this affects Linux only)
- Instead of giving raw Linux binaries, they should be packaged into a Debian package and/or a RPM
- Multiple NIC's on Linux seem to be unconnectable to a working bridge. They do connect to the bridge but are not actually able to send/receive anything.
- Admin needs to manually add www and petitecloud to wheel
- Bhyve command line generator produces pre 10.2 command line only (will be update in PC 0.3)
Copyright © 2015. Friedman-Nixon-Wong Enterprises, LLC.